Where? but it is AZ

Where? but it is AZ

Monday, January 31, 2011

Phoenix Open Week

Hey, I know it has been a while since I have posted on blog the but I am going to do this more often since I have taken a workshop on how to be more relevant on Google search.

It is one of those rare days that is is overcast and predicted to rain through out the day. The Phoenix Open starts this week and it is going to be another cold, maybe bitter cold a few days, but not rainy at the end of the week, for the tournament.

I am anticipating on being their on Friday and Saturday. I really enjoy going to the tournament for the golf -yes, I do watch the golfing; and people watching. Believe me, there is a lot of people watching to be done. It can be from the inebriated fans who can careless about the golf, young women there to show their "wares" in hopes of catching the attention of a successful man, to true-blue golf fans with the folding stools and binoculars.

But back to today, I can hardly believe we have all ready experienced the first 31 days of 2011. I do not like to say how fast time goes by but it does seem like it was the week before that I was "ringing in the New Year." I have done quite a bit with the new business but by no means as much as I would have liked to accomplished.

There is much to anticipate with the upcoming month, February, but that will be future posts. There will be Spring Training, Arabian Horse Show, the Renaissance Festival, Art Festivals, the Chocolate Faire, Mardi Gras, car racing - NHRA & NASCAR, just to name a few.

So I will be back soon with more of "my own little world in AZ."

2 comments:

Ana Hawk said...

Cool! This is awesome!

Ana Hawk said...

COOL! This is awesome!